Psychology Mildura offers a service to support individuals, of all ages, who find themselves in a position where their behaviour compromises the well-being of themselves and those around them.
The interventions target understanding these behaviours, being aware of their consequences, learning and acquiring a new skill set so that new behaviours can be implemented.
Dysfunctional behaviours can often be attributable to, or involve;
- · Infant behavioural issues
- · Specific disability issues
- · ADHD
- · Anorexia and bulimia
- · Anxiety and/or depression
- · Addictions
- · Adolescent, peer related issues
- · Personality issues
- · Other psychological factors (mental health issues)
Just to name a few…